FAMILY EMERGENCY BINDER
An emergency binder allows you + your family to be prepared for anything!
why do you need an emergency binder?
Emergency situations by definition are unplanned and unprecedented. They often come in quickly leaving us little to no time to prepare!
some situations in which an emergency binder would be helpful:
- A fire or flood in your home
- Any disaster causing you to evacuate your home
- A medical emergency leaving your spouse to handle the household / kids
- Prove your identity should you be separated from your family, home, car, pets.
- Assist you in a situation without cell-phone or internet service.
- Receive insurance benefits faster during or after an emergency.
- Store and organize important documents, even for everyday use.
This isn’t meant to instil fear or panic, but simply to prepare *just in case*
I’ve done all the hard work for you!
I created a 36 page emergency binder printable to help you organize your life!
this 36 page printable download will guide you through the entire process.
- Emergency Scenario worksheets
- Food storage checklist
- Record family member information
- Record pet information + health records
- Emergency contact information
- Household passwords
- Credit card + banking information
- Important document checklist
- Final wishes
Let’s chat pricing
I wanted to make this affordable for anyone so I’ve priced it at only $17!
That’s less than the price of take-out dinner for two!!
I truly believe this printable will save you time, energy and stress. Knowing that your family is in good hands, no matter what happens in invaluable!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
WILL I RECEIVE A PHYSICAL COPY?
Nope! This is a digital product. So you won’t have to wait for shipping, you can get started on it right now!
CAN’T I JUST MAKE MY OWN EMERGENCY BINDER?
Sure you can! I created this as a resource to you and I know it will save you many, many hours!
HOW DO I PRINT IT?
You’ll receive an email immediately after purchasing with a PDF download! Just click that and print it as you’d print any other document. You can print it at home, at the office, or at a local print shop (like Staples, Walmart, etc)
WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE IT?
If you receive your Emergency binder and it’s not what you expected, please contact email@example.com within 24 hours of purchasing!
I DIDN’T RECEIVE THE EMAIL
Be sure to check your junk / spam folder! If it’s not there give it 10-15 minutes as sometimes there can be a delay with emails. If you still haven’t received it please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll sort it out for you!
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO IT?
Forever! I recommend saving a copy of the document in case you need to replace a page months or years down the road! But as long as you have the email, you’ll be able to download it again!